1. Pearls melt in vinegar.
2. Maine is the only state (in the U.S.A.) whose name is just one syllable.
3. Each king
in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history.
4. All 50
states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the
fingerprints of Koala Bears are virtually indistinguishable from
6. No words
in the English language rhyme with month, orange,
7. Stewardesses is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
8. A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why.
9. Average life span of a major league baseball is 7 pitches.
10. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
11. It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.
Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them
percent of the Russian government's income comes from the
14. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.